Thursday, September 8, 2011

New Home Photos

Because I fooled all of you into believing this would be a blog, I feel like I have some making up to do. This is a blog! And it is going to be updated regularly. I know, promises promises. But this should take care of a few months of absence. I have internet now and hours at my disposal for a week and a half.

I feel some pictures are in order. Let me introduce you to our new home in Pullman.

Here is the kitchen (yes, that's an oven from probably the 1950s)

The cabinet in the back of this photo opens up to expose an ironing board. It's pretty nifty.

These are the hinges on all of the antique cabinetry. It's in the kitchen as well as in the hallway on the cabinets (the wood is different. You shall see.)
The Dining Room (I am working on drapes for this room):


The Living Room:
The Bathroom:

The Second Bedroom (still needs quite a bit of work):The Antique Telephone in the Hall (Greg wants to set it up to the internet) :
Our Bedroom:
I love the glass knobs throughout the house. Every door has one.


Cabinets in the Hall (the handles are all glass too)

And this is Frankie, who likes to make sure we don't use the backyard. He is a Labradoodle and roughly the size of a small horse. He barks at us until, thinking it will send us back inside. When we walk towards the door, he follows us, barking all the while. Just when he thinks we're leaving his territory, I walk towards him. He goes running. Clearly, all bark no bite.


So most of you probably won't be visiting anytime too soon, but if you are interested. Let us know, and we'll fix up the extra bedroom/office/space-for-everything-we-don't-know-what-to-do-with. You're always welcome in Pullman.

8 comments:

  1. This is such a cool house! I wanna live there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're lucky. There's a permanent spot open for someone with your very same name. Consider it, will ya?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know we don't know each other all that well, but gregg and i happen to be regular visitors to wa. maybe next time we'll stop and say hi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your house (and you guys) I wanna visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rachael: Yes, please stop by. We're on the eastern side of the state (not the more popular western side) but I'm sure we can figure out some awesome things to do. I'm glad to hear from you, and I read your blog too :)
    Allyson: Please come visit! That would be awesome. We have the best weather in the summer. I haven't even had to turn on our air conditioning at all. How are you doing, lady?

    ReplyDelete
  6. i LOVE it. so so so so cute. a house with character is so charming.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am coming to visit. I wanna be there with you!

    ReplyDelete