Friday, April 8, 2011

2 moves, 4.5 months

As many of you may already know, Greg and I are leaving Utah Valley. After a cumulative 15 years here, we're on our way out - most likely permanently. UTV you've been good to us, but the time has come to make our way to Boise. By name it may not sound too exciting, but you just wait we're getting a 2 bedroom apartment, an internship at D.I. (for Heather), a completed Honors Thesis (Greg), living in a neighborhood with a purported 59 sex offenders, and multiple blog posts about our adventures. And there will be adventures.


Then 4 months later we'll be in Pullman, WA. Another adventure in the West where we should be for 5 years or so that Greg can do his PhD at Washington State University. I will be finishing my MSW at Eastern Washington University, an hour and a half drive away. Wish me luck with road closures in the winter. Brrr and scary.

I like to believe that I'm going to Mongolia when I see pictures like this. (Nearby Palouse, WA).

Stay tuned for more details on the Hathawastill adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment